Online and digital services support language and social studies
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, contact teaching in liberal adult education institutions and adult basic education has been suspended. Educational institutions provide distance teaching, taking into account students’ learning abilities and other opportunities available. The Centre of Expertise for Immigrant Integration has put together multilingual materials for independent studies in subjects such as languages and social studies, and for supporting integration.
Finnish and Swedish language study materials
- InfoFinland.fi offers Finnish online studies in 12 languages (select language from the top menu)
- Kotisuomessa.fi: Finnish and Swedish online
- Suomi taskussa: Learn Finnish with videos
Social studies in different languages
- InfoFinland.fi: Information about Finland in 12 languages
- Welcome to Finland guides and brochures in 12 languages
- An extensive list of multilingual materials (in pdf) compiled by the At home in Finland project (in Finnish)
- Ymmärrä suomea (‘Understand Finland’) multilingual video series about Finnish society
Information on health and wellbeing for immigrants
Let us know if there are other materials or lists we should add in our news.