The content of this section on regional information was produced by the regional coordinators of the Good Path, a sub-project of the At Home in Finland project. You can see the areas on the map above or go directly to the area's own section:
- North Ostrobothnia and Kainuu
- Ostrobothnia, Central Ostrobothnia and South Ostrobothnia
- North Savo, South Savo and North Karelia
- Pirkanmaa and Central Finland
- Southwest Finland and Satakunta
- Uusimaa, Häme and Southeast Finland
The At Home in Finland project coordinated by the ELY Centre for Uusimaa develops services and processes to support the integration of immigrants. The project contains two mutually supportive sub-projects: Good Start and Good Path. The Centre of Expertise in Immigrant Integration, which maintains the Integration.fi web service, is a partner in the Good Path sub-project, which implements the Centre’s activities at regional level. The At Home in Finland project is financed by the European Social Fund and it covers the period 2015–2020.