Support for women, children and families available in guides, brochures and service numbers
Multilingual support in the coronavirus situation is available for women, children and families. Support is available for many situations such as distance learning, or being a victim of domestic violence or crime. Due to the coronavirus situation, support services for women, children and families are provided via remote service or telephone. We have put together useful links to be shared and suggested in customer service situations.
Support for victims of violence and crime
- Brochures of Crisis Centre Monika in Finnish, Arabic, English, Russian, French, Somali, Sorani, Thai
- Zero tolerance for domestic violence and violence against women
- With the help of an interpreter, help is available in Arabic, Sari, Farsi, Somali, Sorani and Russian to those threatened with or experiencing domestic violence. Help is also available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
- Victim Support Finland’s guidebooks for victims of crime
- If You Become a Victim of a Crime brochure in several languages
- Haeapua.info website offers information on violence and help with difficult situations in multiple languages
- InfoFinland theme page offers information on violent situations in 12 languages
- Material regarding actions against human trafficking in several languages
Support for women
- Integration Centre Monika’s telephone service for women in need of integration support is available in Finnish, English, Spanish, Estonian, Russian and Farsi.
Support for families with children
- Support material for working with families of multilingual children in Finnish, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, English, Estonian, Chinese, Kurmanji, Persian, Somali, Sorani, Thai, Russian
- How to talk to children about the coronavirus situation?
- Monik multicultural association offers remote assistance and guidance in matters regarding schools and employment